Stonex S990A is a 800 channel GNSS receiver characterized by a new feature that enhance the performances of field surveys. The new IMU System allows tilted measurement (TILT) up to 60°: quick initialization, fast and precise survey.
The S990A receiver is equipped with all important connectivity capabilities: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UHF radio and 4G modem. The internal 10,200 mAh battery allows to work for 9 hours and can be recharged via a Type-C connector.
The color touch display and the WebUI are a fast way to have the complete control of the receiver.
Thanks to the aRTK function and the Atlas® correction service, Stonex S990A is also able to work in particularly difficult areas. Atlas® delivers worldwide centimeter level correction data through L-Band communication satellites.
1PPS port can be applied to scenarios that require precise synchronization time to ensure that multiple facilities work together or that use the same parameters for system integration based on precise time.
What are the performances of the S990A with IMU ?
• No problem of electromagnetic disturbances
• Fast initialization
• Up to 60° Inclination
• 2 cm Accuracy 30°
• 5 cm Accuracy 60°
• Fast and precise survey
Stonex S990A with IMU system makes all measurements reliable, both survey and stake out jobs, and makes extremely faster the acquisition of points: up to 40% of the field work time can be saved!
Stonex S990A with its 800 channels, provides an excellent on board real-time navigation solution with high accuracy. All GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS and IRNSS) are included, no additional costs.
On S990A is available the IMU technology . Quick initialization, up to 60° inclination.
DOUBLE FREQUENCY RADIO
S990A has integrated UHF double frequency radio, 410-470 MHz and 902.4-928 MHz. The needs of each country are supported.
S990A has an internal 4G modem that operates with all world signals, a fast Internet connection is guaranteed.
COLOR TOUCH DISPLAY
S990A comes with a convenient color touch display for easy management of the most important functions.
• Signal tracking
GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P, L3
BEIDOU: B1, B2, B3, ACEBOC
GALILEO: E1, E5a, E5b, ALTBOC, E6
QZSS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6
SBAS: L1, L5
• L-Band: Atlas H10/H30/Basic (optional)
• Bridging of RTK outages: aRTK -Works up to 20 minutes
• Channels: 800
• Position Rate: 10 Hz (optional 20-50 Hz)
• Signal Reacquisition: < 1 sec.
• RTK Signal Initialization: Typically < 10 sec.
• Hot Start: Typically < 15 sec.
• Initialization Reliability: > 99,9%
• Internal Memory: 32 GB
• Tilt sensor: E-Bubble – IMU
HIGH PRECISION STATIC SURVEYING
• Horizontal: 2.5 mm + 0.1 ppm RMS
• Vertical: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm RMS
CODE DIFFERENTIAL POSITIONING
• Accuracy: 0.40 m RMS
• SBAS POSITIONING
• Accuracy: 0.60 m RMS
REAL TIME KINEMATIC (<30 Km) – NETWORK RTK
• Fixed RTK Horizontal: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
• Fixed RTK Vertical: 10 mm + 0.5 ppm RMS
INTEGRATED GNSS ANTENNA
Higg accuracy four constellation micro-strip antenna, zero phase center, with internal multipath suppressive board
INTERNAL RADIO (optional)
• Type: Tx-Rx
• Frequency range: 410 – 470 MHz, 902.4 – 928 MHz
• Channel spacing: 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz
• Range: 3-4 km in urban environment; up to 10 Km in optimal conditions
LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
• I/O Connectors: 5 pins Lemo, connect the external power supply and external radio Type-C, for receiver power supply and data transfer – Porta 1PPS
• Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR, V4.1
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
• Web UI: To upgrade the software, manage the status and settings, data download, etc.via smartphone, tablet or other electronic device with Wi-Fi capability
• Reference outputs: RTCM 3.0, 3.2 – CMR, CMR+, DGPS
• Navigation outputs: NMEA 0183
• Battery: Internal rechargeable, 7.2 V – 10.200 mAh
• Voltage: 9 to 28 V DC – external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pins Lemo)
• Working Time: up to 10 hours
• Charge Time: Typically 4 hours
• Dimensions: 151 mm x 94.5 mm
• Weight: 1.40 Kg
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP67
• MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810H
• Shock Resistance: Designed to endure to a 2m pole drop on concrete floor with no damage.
• Vibration: Vibrations resistant
The standard equipment of the S990A receiver includes:
• S990A receiver
• Power supply
• No. 2 USB-type C cables
• USB A to USB C adapter
• Hard case for S990A
• Cube-Link software
• 8Gb Pen-drive with Manuals and Tutorials
Upon customer request, the following are available:
• Padded protection for GPS case (SC-100)
• GPS rod in carbon / black aluminum – Telescopic H = 2.60m