S900Aup GNSS Receiver
Stonex S900A is equipped with an high performance GNSS board 600 channels and capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO, including L-Band correction. 3 years warranty.
Through the 4G GSM modem a fast internet connection is guaranteed for the reception of correction data and the management of the maps in the background.
In the amazingly compact structure the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules allow always reliable data flow to the controller, and the integrated TX/RX UHF radiomodem with selectable frequencies, make S900A the perfect system for a GNSS Base + Rover.
Stonex S900A integrates E-Bubble sensor that allows the measurement of difficult points with the pole not levelled. It is possible to measure points with an inclination of the pole up to 30° even in harsh environments and in the presence of magnetic fields.
Thanks to measurement routine integrated into the field software, the management of tilt function is simple and intuitive.
• No RTK base station or RTK network required
• Correction data is continously transmitted by satellite L-Band or Internet, delivering global coverage
• Bridging RTK outages for uninterrupted accurate positioning
• Autonomous remote position withincentimeter accuracy
• Retain position accuracy during RTK data stream losses
• Keep position accuracy as long as needed
Stonex S900A with its 600 channels, provides an excellent on board real time navigation solution with high accuracy. All GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO) are included, no additional cost.
WEB UI CONTROL
To initialize, manage, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using laptop or PC, smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi capability.
On S900A through E-Bubble it can be displayed directly on software if the pole is vertical and the point will be recorded automatically when the pole is levelled. This makes the acquisition of points extremely fast.
TWO INTELLIGENT BATTERIES
The dual slot for two Smart hot swappable batteries gives you up to 12 hours using the integrated UHF radiomodem. The power level can be checked and seen on the controller or directly on a led bar on the battery.
With IP67 Certification Stonex S900A will ensure operations in various kinds of extremely tough environments.
• Satellite Tracked:
– GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
– GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2C, L2P
– BEIDOU: B1, B2, B3
– GALILEO: E1, E5a, E5b
– QZSS: L1, L5
• L-Band: Atlas H10/H30/Basic
• Channels: 600
• Position Rate: 5 Hz, optional 20 Hz
• Signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
• RTK Signal Initialization: Typically <10 sec
• Hot Start: Typically > 99,9%
• Internal Memory: 8GB
• Micro SD Card: Expansion slot up to 32 GB
HIGH PRECISION STATIC SURVEYING
• Horizontal: 2.5 mm + 0.1 ppm RMS
• Vertical: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm RMS
CODE DIFFERENTIAL POSITIONING
• Horizontal: < 0.25 m RMS
• Vertical: <0.45 m RMS
• Horizontal: <0.30 m RMS
• Vertical: <0.60 m RMS
• REAL TIME KINEMATIC ( <30 Km) – NETWORK SURVEYING
• Fixed RTK horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm RMS
• Fixed RTK Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm RMS
INTEGRATED GNSS ANTENNA
High accuracy four constellation micro-strip antenna, zero phase center, with internal multipath suppressive board
• Type: Tx-Rx
• Frequency Range: 410 – 470 MHz
• Channel Spacing: 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz
• Range: 3-4 km in urban environment; up to 10 Km with optimal conditions
• Band: GSM/GPRS/EDGE – LTE/UMTS/WCDMA
• I/O Connectors: 7 -pins Lemo and 5 -pins Lemo interfaces. Multifunction cable with USB interface for PC connection.
• Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR, V4.0
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
• Web UI: To upgrade the software, manage the status and settings, data download, etc. via smartphone, tablet or other internet enabled electronic device.
• Reference outputs: RTCM 2.3, 3.2 – CMR, CMR+, ROX
• Navigation outputs: CGA, ZDA, GSA, GSV, GST, VTG, RMC, GLL.
• Battery: 2 rechargeable and replaceable 7.2 V – 6800 mAh intelligent Lithium batteries
• Voltage: 9 to 22 V DC – external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pins Lemo)
• Working Time: Up to 12 hours (2 batteries hot swap)
• Charge Time: Typically 4 hours
• Dimensions: 157 mm x 76 mm
• Weight: 1.19 Kg (with one battery) – 1.30 Kg (with two batteries)
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP67 / IP68
• Shock Resistance: Designed to endure to a 2 m pole drop on concrete floor with no damage
• Vibration: Vibration resistant
• Power supply
• Lithium-ion battery 7.4V, 3400mAh
• Charger for battery
• UHF Antenna for modem radio 430-450MHz, 4dBi
• Multipath cable to connect the receiver to the Pc or controller
• Rigid, plastic, yellow transportation suitcase for S900 GNSS
• Software Cube-link
• 8Gb Pen drive with Handbooks and Tutorials