S800Aup GNSS Receiver
Stonex S800A is a compact, high-performance GNSS receiver with unique features and unmatched in its category. The S800A features the multi constellation 600 channels GNSS board and supports GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, including L-Band correction.
The unique internal antenna combines GNSS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi integrated modules to optimize space and increase performance. This technology provides stronger and cleaner signal monitoring, which means unprecedented results.
Designed for all day use in surveying application, S800A includes several features: Linux Operating System, WEB UI interface, UHF radio modem, high battery capacity and IP67 certification.
Stonex S800A GNSS receiver, thanks to aRTK function and service of Atlas® correction is an ideal solution for any surveying field work and in particular in difficult areas. Atlas® delivers world wide centimetre level correction data through L-band communication satellites and internet.
• No RTK base station or RTK network required
• Correction data is continously transmitted by satellite L-Band or Internet, delivering global coverage
• Bridging RTK outages for uninterrupted accurate positioning
• Autonomous remote position withincentimeter accuracy
• Retain position accuracy during RTK data stream losses
• Keep position accuracy as long as needed
Stonex S800A with its 600 channels, provides an excellent on board real time navigation solution with high accuracy. All GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO) are included, no additional cost.
WEB UI CONTROL
To initialize, manage, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using portable or PC, smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi capability.
6800mAh BATTERY CAPACITY
Stonex S800A is delivered with 6800mAh large capacity lithium battery that gives you up to 10 hours working.
INTERNAL UHF RADIO MODEM
All S800A series models have integrated UHF modem radio. It is possible to order the S800A with the enabled radio or order the receiver without the active radio, and activate it at later time.
With IP67 Certification Stonex S800A will ensure operations in various kinds of extremely tough environments.
• Satellite Tracked:
– GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
– GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2C, L2P
– BEIDOU: B1, B2, B3
– GALILEO: E1, E5a, E5b
– QZSS: L1, L5
• L-Band: Atlas H10/H30/Basic
• Channels: 600
• Position Rate: 5 Hz, optional up to 20 Hz
• Signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
• RTK Signal Initialization: Typically <10 sec
• Hot Start: Typically > 99,9%
• Internal Memory: 8GB
HIGH PRECISION STATIC SURVEYING
• Horizontal: 2.5 mm + 1 ppm RMS
• Vertical: 5.0 mm + 1 ppm RMS
CODE DIFFERENTIAL POSITIONING
• Horizontal: < 0.5 m RMS
• Vertical: <1.0 m RMS
• Horizontal: <0.6 m RMS
• Vertical: <1.2 m RMS
• REAL TIME KINEMATIC ( <30 Km) – NETWORK SURVEYING
• Fixed RTK orizzontale: 8 mm + 1 ppm RMS
• Fixed RTK Verticale 15 mm + 1 ppm RMS
INTEGRATED GNSS ANTENNA
High accuracy four constellation micro-strip antenna, zero phase center, with internal multipath suppressive board
• Type: Tx-Rx
• Frequency Range: 410 – 470 MHz
• Channel Spacing: 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz
• Maximum range: 3-4 km in urban environment; up to 10 Km with optimal conditions
• I/O Connectors: 7 -pins Lemo and 5 -pins Lemo interfaces. Multifunction cable with USB interface for PC connection.
• Bluetooth: V2.0 Class2/V4.1LE
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
• Web UI: To upgrade the software, manage the status and settings, data download, etc. via smartphone, tablet or other internet enabled electronic device.
• Reference outputs: RTCM 2.1, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 CMR, CMR+, RTCA
• Navigation outputs: CGA, ZDA, GSA, GSV, GST, VTG, RMC, GLL.
• Battery: 7.2 V – 6800 mAh
• Voltage: 9 to 18 V DC – external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pins Lemo)
• Working Time: Up to 10 hours
• Charge Time: Typically 4 hours
• Dimensions: 146 mm x 146 mm x 76 mm
• Weight: 1.2 Kg
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP67
• Shock Resistance: Designed to endure to a 2m pole drop on concrete floor with no damage
• Vibration: Vibration resistant
• Power supply S800
• UHF Antenna for modem radio 430-450MHz, 4dBi
• multipath cable to connect the receiver to the Pc or controller
• 3m Measuring tape with 1mm precision
• Rigid, plastic, yellow transportation suitcase for S800
• Software Cube-link
• 8Gb Pen drive with handbooks and Tutorials