High Performance with Atlas® Capability
Stonex S10A is the latest Stonex GNSS receiver characterized by a new feature that enhance the performances and potential of the field surveys.
Thanks to aRTK function and service of Atlas® correction, Stonex S10A is able to work in particularly difficult areas.
Atlas® gives the precise positioning centimetres around the world and delivers world wide centimetre level correction data over L-band communication satellites and over internet.
S10A Receiver is equipped with all important connectivity capabilities, including Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules, for a fast and stable connection to controller and PC. With radio and the internal GSM is possible to transmit and receive real-time corrections easily and fast.
You can measure the points quickly without the perfect verticality of the pole. The receiver can automatically record the positioning data when the electronic bubble detects the correct level, with no action required by the operator.
Stonex S10A with its 600 channels, provides an excellent on board real time navigation solution with high accuracy. All GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO) are included, no additional cost.
WEB UI CONTROL
To initialize, manage, monitor the settings of the receiver and to download data using portable or PC, smartphone or tablet.
It’s possible to measure points with inclination up to 30°. The tilt compensator installed inside can automatically correct the coordinates of the points collected in accordance with the tilt angle and tilt direction of the range pole.
TWO INTELLIGENT BATTERIES
Stonex S10A is delivered with two high capacity smart batteries. The power level can be checked from the controller and directly from a simple led bar on the battery by the simple press of a button.
RUGGED DESIGN IP67 PROTECTION
IP67 certification, combined with a high shock resistance guarantee the maximum strength and the best water and dust tight even in harsh environments.
• Satellite Tracked:
– GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L1P, L2C, L2P, L5
– GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2C, L2P
– BEIDOU: B1, B2, B3
– GALILEO: E1, E5a, E5b
– QZSS: L1, L5
• L-Band: Atlas H10/H30/Basic
• Channels: 600
• Position Rate: 5 Hz, optional 20 Hz
• Signal Reacquisition: <1 sec
• RTK Signal Initialization: Typically <10 sec
• Hot Start: Typically > 99,9%
• Internal Memory: 8GB
• Micro SD Card: Expansion slot up to 32 GB
HIGH PRECISION STATIC SURVEYING
• Horizontal: 2.5 mm + 0.1 ppm RMS
• Vertical: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm RMS
CODE DIFFERENTIAL POSITIONING
• Horizontal: < 0.25 m RMS
• Vertical: <0.45 m RMS
• Horizontal: <0.30 m RMS
• Vertical: <0.60 m RMS
• REAL TIME KINEMATIC ( <30 Km) – NETWORK SURVEYING
• Fixed RTK horizontal: 8 mm + 1 ppm RMS
• Fixed RTK Vertical: 15 mm + 1 ppm RMS
INTEGRATED GNSS ANTENNA
High accuracy four constellation micro-strip antenna, zero phase center, with internal multipath suppressive board
• Type: Tx-Rx
• Frequency Range: 410 – 470 MHz
• Channel Spacing: 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz
• Range: 3-4 km in urban environment; up to 10 Km with optimal conditions
• Band: GSM/GPRS/EDGE – LTE/UMTS/WCDMA
• I/O Connectors: 7 -pins Lemo and 5 -pins Lemo interfaces. Multifunction cable with USB interface for PC connection.
• Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR, V4.0
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
• Web UI: To upgrade the software, manage the status and settings, data download, etc. via smartphone, tablet or other internet enabled electronic device.
• Reference outputs: RTCM 2.3, 3.2 – CMR, CMR+, ROX
• Navigation outputs: CGA, ZDA, GSA, GSV, GST, VTG, RMC, GLL.
• Battery: 2 rechargeable and replaceable 7.2 V – 6800 mAh intelligent Lithium batteries
• Voltage: 9 to 22 V DC – external power input with over-voltage protection (5 pins Lemo)
• Working Time: Up to 12 hours (2 batteries hot swap)
• Charge Time: Typically 4 hours
• Dimensions: 157 mm x 76 mm
• Weight: 1.19 Kg (with one battery) – 1.30 Kg (with two batteries)
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP67 / IP68
• Shock Resistance: Designed to endure to a 2 m pole drop on concrete floor with no damage
• Vibration: Vibration resistant
• Power supply
• Lithium-ion battery 7.4V, 3400mAh
• Charger for battery
• Antenna for GPRS/CDMA2000/WCDMA module
• 3m measuring tape with 1mm of precision
• 5/8″ connecting screw for Prisme or GPS
• Plate to measure height
• Glass fiber beam
• BLACK Tricuspid with no optical lead
• Mini rotary table
• Multipath cable to connect the receiver to the Pc or controller
• Rigid, plastic, yellow (35x47x18 cm)
• Software Cube-link
• 8Gb Pen drive with Handbooks and Tutorials