Stonex R15 Total Station, precise distance and angles measurements, concentrated in 5 Kg of pure technology.
The perfect tool whenever the topographic works requires a light and fast machine, all day working thanks to 24 hours of continuous operating time.
The onboard field programs, included as standard, make R15 suitable for any construction site, cadastral, mapping and staking out, works.
No limitation for distance measurements, up to 5000 m with a single prism 600 m reflectorless and 2” as angular accuracy, always guarantee a reliable points calculation.
R15 has been designed to hold out against rain and dust: the IP55 certification allows to go ahead with the survey even during hard rain. The body design is distinguished by its robust mechanical structure, and the high performance telescope, featuring 30X magnification and illuminated reticle, provide the best sighting quality in any lighting condition.
LONG DISTANCE MEASUREMENTS
Thanks to the high efficiency EDM, R15 guarantees long distance measurements: 600m in reflectorless mode and up to 5000m using a single prism, with millimeter accuracy.
FAST, ACCURATE, RELIABLE
Measuring distances in one second, with 2mm accuracy, makes any job extremely cost effective and reliable. The wide range of application software allows to complete the Surveyor’s tasks directly in the field.
3 DAYS OF FIELD WORK
The low power consumption circuit design and to the two high capacity batteries allow to continuously work for 24 hours and to measure over than 1000 distances. The SD card up to 16 Gb can store an huge amount of data.
HIGH PROTECTION GRADE
IP55 dustproof/waterproof rating ensures R15’s high reliability in all weather conditions and allows to continue working even under very humid conditions and where sand and dust are present.
• Accuracy: 2″
• Reading System: Absolute encoder
• Display Resolution (selectable): 0.0002g/0.0001/0.0002g – 0.005mil/0.02mil/0.05mil
• Angle Units: DEG 360°/GON 400/MIL 6.400
• Magnification/Field of view: 30x/1°30′
• Tube Length: 156 mm
• minimum focus distance: 1.0 m (3.26 ft)
• Reticle: 10 brightness levels adjustable
• Objective aperture: Ø 45 mm
• Laser pointer: Red light, coacial
• Type: Electronic, dual-axis
• Compensation range/accuracy: ± 3.0’/1″
DISTANCE MEASUREMENT RANGE
• Standard mode prism: 3.000 m3
• Long mode prism: 5.000 m4
• Reflective sheet (6cm x 6cm): 800 m4
• Reflectorless: up to 600 m4
PRECISIONE DEL DISTANZIOMETRO
• Standard mode prism: 2 mm + 2 ppm
• Long mode prism: 2 mm + 2.5 ppm
• Reflective sheet (6cm x 6cm): 3 mm + 2 ppm
• Reflectorless: 3 mm + 2 ppm
• Standar mode/Prism (Tracking/Fast/Fine): 0.4/0.6/1.0 sec
• Reflectorless: 1.5 ÷ 5 sec.
• Distance Units: m/US ft/INT ft
• Display resolution (selectable): 0.0001m/0.001m – 0.001ft/0.01ft
• Laser Type: 635mm semiconductor laser
• Accuracy: 1mm/1.5 m
• Spot: ± 1.5mm/1.5 m
LEVEL VIAL SENSITIVITY
• Plate level: 30″/2mm
• Circular level: 8’/2mm
• Operating Temperature: -20°C +50°C
• Storage Tempertaure: -40°C +70°C
• Waterproof/Dustproof: IP55
• Dimensions: 202 x 197 x 345 mm
• Weight (including battery and tribrach): 5.5 Kg
• Battery Voltage/Capacity: 7.4V/3.400mAh Li-ion
• Operating time (angle measurement): Up to 24 hours
• Operating time (distance meas. every 30 sec.): Up to 12 hours
• Operating time (angle + distance meas.): Up to 10 hours
• Battery charger: 110/220V, charging time 4 hours
• Doisplay/Keyboard: Two sides, LCD 96 x 160 – Dots/Alphanumeric
• Memory: 120.000 points – SD card (max 16Gb)
• Interface: RS-232C/mini USB/SD card/Bluetooth
• Sensor: Temperature/Pressure
ONBOARD FIELD APPLICATION PROGRAMS
Data recording and menagement, Stake out, Area, Offset, Traverse, Inverse, Point projection, MLM, REM, Resection, Line stake out, Arc stake out, Polarize, Repeat measure, Road calculation.
• Lithium-ion battery
• Charger for battery
• USB cable
• Rigid, plastic, transportation suitcase
• BLACK tricuspid with no optical lead
• Rain protection for TS
• Reflector sheet type 1
• Reflector sheet type 2
• Software Cube-link
• Pen drive 8Gb con Manuali e Tutorial