U5600/U5700 – multi-channel ultrasonic detector – is the perfect device for Cross-Hole acoustic wave transmission method. This instrument is specifically designed for testing piles foundation integrity by using the acoustic wave transmission method integrated with the unique multi-channel self- emission / self-receiving function. It also enables the concrete pile all-profile test with only one lift (3 o 4 acoustic testing pipes embedded), which makes the detection process more efficient and simpler.
- Ultrasonic investigations on concrete with 25/50 KHz probes;
- Cross-Hole tests up to 4 channels, with wireless encoder and automatic acquisition.
- Test with 3 or 6 profiles. Lifting speed> 60 m / min (5 points per meter);
- During the Cross-Hole tests, the pole layout is displayed in real time with information on the position, transit time and shape of the wave;
- During the test, it is possible to adjust the depth of the probe at any time and perform “cryptography” at specific points;
- “Multi-modes” test (horizontal, inclined, repeat and increment) for locating and mapping defects inside the concrete structure, with the possibility of measuring the depth of the crack;
- Very high signal intensity that allows you to perform long distance surveys. Particularly suitable for checks on industrial buildings;
- “Gain” and “Delay” adjustable for each channel at any time. This ensures the accuracy and reliability of the data;
- 4 transducers in different colors, which make operation simple and efficient;
- SSD (Solid State Disk) unit and integrated lithium battery;
- USB port for transferring data from the internal memory to the PC via U-disk;
- Built-in GPS module, able to get the GPS information of each foundation pole and save the survey data;
- Built-in WIFI module for data transmission (optional);
- Professional software for data processing and test report creation;
- Fast and intuitive navigability;
- Color touchscreen LCD;
- Small dimensions and light weight make transport on site very easy.