LOAD TESTS WITH NOVATEST FLEXIBLE TANKS
Novatest flexible tanks are robust and resistant, particularly suitable for use in load tests on floors and other load-bearing structures.
Equipped with a UNI45 loading/unloading valve and an “overflow” air bleed valve, the tanks are made of extra strong polyester fabric coated with plastomers and are made with different types of material with high mechanical and chemical characteristics. Standard capacities range from 1 to 500 cubic meters.
They are provided with handles fixed to the edges that facilitate the operator’s grip for lifting the tank, in order to favor the complete escape of water.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING THE NOVATEST FLEXIBLE TANKS:
• Low weight and high strength material;
• Easy lifting thanks to the handles positioned in the corners;
• Small footprint when folded;
• Simple use and reduced maintenance;
• Easy repair in case of breakage.