Plate Load test is usually used for the verification of the bearing capacity of the land of the substrate, of the foundation layer and the base layer of the flooring, although it is not uncommon to its use to investigate the bearing capacity of the soil surface or to the state compaction of granular materials and road surfaces.
The test consists in transmitting to the soil to be tested and the subsequent increasing load increments, detecting simultaneously the sagging and therefore allows to directly determine a form of deformation or compressibility of the soil. The load transmission takes place via the application of a force by means of a hydraulic system of thrust, of a circular plate. The subsidence induced by the ground plate are simultaneously detected by centesimal or digital data acquisition systems, integral with a frame of reference outside the area of influence of the applied load. Of fundamental importance, in any case, is the use of the proper contrast medium whose mass is a function of the expected load.
These tests are generally conducted with metal plates of standard diameter D=300/750 millimeters, could be carried out from ground level and inside the wells whose depth is limited only by the size of the jack and related extensions.
Standards: CNR BU 146, SN 670 317 and 670317th, the LCPC method CT2.
• No.1 Single-stage pump lever, working pressure 0-700bar, 1.4 cc/pump, 0.5 liter tank
• No.1 High precision digital pressure gauge 0-700bar with indication of peak pressure
• No.1 Adapter gauge 1/2 “G socket for connection to pressure
• No.1 Acting cylinder single effect 10ton capacity, stroke 50mm
• No.1 Plate 300mm diameter, 25mm thick.
[Also available upon request plates of different diameters and thicknesses. Standard dimensions: 760mm sp.25mm, sp.25mm 600mm, 450mm sp.25mm]
• No.1 Rod end fitted with spherical hinge for the middle of the load during locking operations of installation of the equipment;
• No.1 Hydraulic jack, capacity 10ton, 50mm stroke.
In this case you can configure the system with cylinders of different capacities and stroke.
• No.2 Extensions L= 200mm;
• No.1 Extension L= 100mm;
• No.2 Extensions L= 50mm (one of which is fixed on the jack);
• No.3 Dial Gauge Indicator 30mm stroke;
• No.3 Hinged arms gauge holder (No.3 L= 600mm + No.3 L= 300mm);
• No.1 Support beam of the arms gauge holder L= 3000mm with two supports legs composed of three extensions L= 1000m.
The system for performing load tests plate, is equipped with the following accessories:
• No.1 hand pump (*);
• No.1 digital pressure gauge (*);
• No.1 hydraulic jack single effect spring return, capacity 10ton, 50mm stroke (**);
• No.1 hose with quick couplings;
• No.1 plate diam. 300mm, 25mm thick;
• No.1 head with ball joint to center the load;
• No.2 Extension 200mm;
• No.1 Extension 100mm;
• No.2 Extension 50mm;
• No.3 Analog Comparators 30mm stroke;
• No.3 Comparator supports;
• No.1 support beam L=3m (No.2 blocks from 1,5m) with adjustable supports.
(*) Compatible with Flat Jacks Kit, Pull-Out, Pull-Off 500
(**) Compatible with kit Pull-Out and Pull-Off 500