The Novascan R660 is a rebar detector capable of an accurately measuring of the position of the longitudinal rods and the stirrups, the thickness of the rebar cover and the diameter of the armature. Speed, accuracy and resolution make the Novascan R660 the most powerful rebab detector on the market today.
• Integrated sensor that facilitates and speeds up the magnetometer survey;
• Localization, measure of rebar cover and the diameter of the rebars are displayed in real time and with high precision; all on the same screen;
• Five scan modes to suit different test needs: [JGJ Scan], [Profile Scan], [Signal Scan], [Grid Scan], [Scan Image];
• The position of the rebars is indicated by beep and LED light over the viewfinder that makes it extremely intuitive interpretation. The distance between the bars is provided automatically on the same graph;
• Particularly suitable for tight bars;
• Increased distance supported than models R630A and R800: 65m for the [Scan Profile] and [Grid Scan], 10m to the mode [Signal Scan];
• Two ways to view the data, graphically and numerically for better and quick read;
• LCD transflective 3.5 “color high resolution. 6 colors selectable interface;
• Software for analysis and creation of test reports;
• Rechargeable lithium battery with high capacity;
• Integrated, compact, portable and convenient to carry.
• [JGJ Scan]: Rapid locator with concrete cover and diameter visualization.
• [Profile Scan]: It displays position, cover thickness, spacing of adjacent rebar, measuring diameter and other information of the rebar under test by section distribuition diagram.
• [Signal Scan]: It is divided into two gears “general wave scan” and “dense rebar wave scan”. It displays wave form, rebar position, cover thickness, center distance of adjacent rebar, diameter measurement of the rebar under test as well as manual adding and deletion of rebar test points in real time by wave form diagram.
• [Grid Scan]: It shows the location, cover thickness and the distance between adjacent rebar of grid tested rebar on grid graph.
• [Image Scan]: It is a comprehensive analysis for multiple scans in X and Y direction at specific area, based on signal scan and grid scan, it is applicable for rebar test environment with irregular distribution.
By using of the supplied software ZRW you can achieve a 3D visualization of the bars analyzed for the [JGJ Scan], the [Image Scan] and the [Profile Scan].