Reliability and careful selection of components, 10 years proven experience as manufacturer of NDT instruments, the distinctive ergonomic and functional design, as well as the continuous scientific research in collaboration with the most important Universities in Italy, has brought to the development of this series of instruments of the latest generation.
The N type test hammer – Novatest design – has been modified to get a higher degree of reliability as far as correlation curves are concerned, obtaining the new SonReb method.
To develop new curves, 50 cubic samples (200x200mm) of twenty distinct classes of concrete have been tested. The samples have been subjected to Non-Destructive Tests (hammer indexes and ultrasonic pulses propagation) and Destructive Tests (press-crashing).
By analyzing the results of the tests, it has been assessed that the CONCRETO N mechanical concrete test hammer is an invaluable tool to check and estimate the quality of concrete.
Maximum reliability is achieved upon strictly following the manufacturer’s instructions.
7 good reasons for choosing CONCRETE N:
• Because it comes from a generation of tools and work experience of 25 years;
• Because it has an innovative design that makes it unique;
• Because it is the only one that has its correlation curves updated;
• Because it has the widest range of measurement applicable to concrete from 5 to 110 N / mm²;
• Because it can rely on a scientific and valid proof of traceability;
• Because it relies on the continued support of a research and development excellence in the field of non-destructive testing in civil engineering;
• Because it is the only one that offers a range of functional and smart accessories to run fast and direct survey.